Even in the biggest of stores, there is unfortunately the risk of buying an imitation of perfume instead of an original. It’s a shame, but it’s especially dangerous for health. There are, however, some signs that will allow you to recognize an imitation, even if it is identical to the original.
1.The plastic packaging :
The box with the original scent is always covered with a tight plastic, it has no creases. A fake packaging is of poor quality, it is very visible.
2.The quality of the seam :
Manufacturers of authentic perfume do not save money on packaging: they make inside the box a special construction so that the bottle does not go in all directions. This internal structure must be made with high quality cardboard and hold the bottle securely.
* Be careful: the cardboard must be white, a greyish shade is not accepted.
4.Inscriptions on the box:
– Sur le symbole d’emballage écologique (deux flèches qui forment un cercle), la flèche noire doit être au-dessus de la flèche dorée.
– N’aie pas honte de comparer dans lemagasin même l’information qui est inscrite sur la boîte du parfum avec celle du site web du fabriquant. Si un détail ne coïncide pas, c’est une imitation.
You can often find perfumes whose names and designs are very similar. This allows companies that copy renowned perfumes to protect themselves in the event of a lawsuit. Look carefully at the box and the bottle.
6.Color of Perfum :
Famous brands often produce light-colored perfumes without many dyes. A tone with “chemical” coloring of the liquid indicates that it is most likely an imitation.
The original scent has an absolutely symmetrical stopper, unless its design has provided the opposite.
– It must be written on the bottom of the bottle (not glued!).
– The original scent coincides with the number at the bottom of the box. It can be registered and printed on the box.
The flasks of the original perfumes are well made, the falsified bottles have irregularities, visible unions and different sizes.
To summarize, remember that the details of an original perfume are always of good quality, from the packaging to the sprayer. If you carefully study the false perfume, you will see that it is less elaborate.